Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kiss Me With Your Fever

I am writing to you in a rather dysfunctional, but totally functional form. I think that I am at a higher state of being than I ever have been, and maybe that is my unconsciousness lying to me. Will I ever know the difference?
It's like the only time that I can ever proceed with my writing is in the middle of the glorious night. It's so still. It's as if the only way that my liquid mind can flow is throughout this chill and silence.
I am able to bring myself back from this walking sleep that has created a film around my naked body, and I want to tear it to pieces, wipe it over some other fabricated being. Most of all I want to learn how to be alone, without feeling alone. I think that will only remain in my mindset where I am peaceful, and forgiving of the anxiety within me. I found out that I can control a lot of things with my mind, like hunger, and headaches. I also found that I feel like I can do anything with the world and be impressive to myself. I feel like I have the ability to change the world from inside out, if only somebody would listen. People listen, but I know that many are not capable of proper human interaction. Proper human interaction is, pure, and selfless. I use the words that symbolize most likely something entirely different for you than what they symbolize for me. I look above and see many books, books that I've only half read, and put off for later. So many people are afraid about taking the SAT, and I am really not. If it's judging you on how confident you are with your own intelligence, then shouldn’t you rest easy, unless you're doubtful that you know anything? I think my mind is fully capable of even being a doctor, but I know that my inner Being isn't, just of the thought. Like carving dead people up, I know that that person's body is just an abandoned carcass, and the soul is already gone, transformed into something else. That's another mystery that I am not dying to know. I'm a bit excited to see what it will be. Everyone says that death happens so soon, that you don't even feel it. It must go by so slow, so painful, so torturous. Letting go of your breath, letting it collapse and suffocate your body that once breathed with ease. Makes you want to take a deep breath right? That's what I just did. They need to create a technology that has the ability to hear your thoughts and write down each detail. My thoughts are much too elaborate to write down every single detail; many times their thing that I don’t have the word for, and neither does the world. But that's what we all are, aren't we? A couple of lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, or rather walking around in some type of lost dream, a fast dream. And words are only symbols; the only way to interact with somebody is by becoming close and letting your energy collide together. All of the words in the world hold a feeling or picture in your head. It might be a memory, or it might be a stereotype, which is a memory all in all right? Stereotypes are a bit like scary pictures of people stuck in your head. They’re images that made a huge impression on your mind, a negative or positive one. If there are so many stereotypes about a huge group of certain people, then why do people say that we shouldn't "judge". It's just the way that our mind works. But I don’t stop there, we should all work to take that memory out of each other's minds. Our personal stereotypes are formed on the basis of experience, why don't we all work to eliminate those experiences? That's just the sad part, that we can't work together. Those stereotypes set us apart, forever and on. But don't cry my darling; life is so very beautiful in just that way. That unexplainable way.

No comments: