Monday, March 3, 2008

V for Violin

Random obsession #1320398230-> listening to violin rock.
Let me begin by clarifying- rock songs played by classical instruments is probably the most god sent and epic movement in music. Just imagine, your favorite rock song played by a symphony, it's so loud and intense, it sends chills up my spine. And that's just a "macro" look into the ordeal, I looked smaller and found myself watching youtube videos of people shredding on the violin. Yes, that corny fucking word, shredding. So go and type in those two words: violin shredding. Watch and enjoy, and wish you played violin like that in your 3rd grade class.

I found this amazingly sexy-voiced girl: Marie Digby. She not only has a sultry voice, but she plays guitar and piano like an angel. And she's gorgeous. Her music choice is a bit questionable, but it doesn't really get in the way of my pure enjoyment of her talents. Here's the link to her video of her doing a cover of Jim Morrison's "You Give Me Something": Marie Digby.

On a more personal note: tomorrow is quite the exciting day for me. I first have school, which is the cherry on top [or bottom] of this day, then a dark photo shoot for miss Gilbert, at 4 I am running off to have a private audition for an indie film "Broken" in the square, and hopefully that won't last too long because then I'm meeting up with my other half to go to a fashion fitting for a local avant garde fashion show. dAmN! Not to mention then I have to figure out how to fit 3 hours of high school homework into the mix. I'm a little panicky because pressure turns me on, and hopefully tomorrow will mean a pressure-filled next couple of months if I land the leading role in "Broken". Plus trying to get a job, take the SAT's and getting a driver's licence.

No comments: